The purpose of the Hospitality Commission is to encourage fellowship and participation in the social activities of St. Andrew. We welcome members and friends to our events.
The commission is responsible for:
- The Coffee Hour fellowship following each worship service on Sunday Mornings.
- Funeral/memorial service receptions
- Maintaining the supplies for these activities
- Social Activities of the congregation, such as:
- Pot luck meals following the combined service on the 5th Sunday of a month when there is one.)
- Small group social get-togethers